Information Provided Under Japan’s Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
Last updated: 2013/05/24
The information on this page is provided in accordance with requirements outlined in Article 11 (Advertisements of Mail Order Sales) of Japan’s Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
- Name of Distributor
Dogenzaka Pia 1F, Dogenzaka 1–22–7
Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-0043
- Person in Charge
- Toshimasa Kawai
- Contact in Japan
Dogenzaka Pia 1F, Dogenzaka 1–22–7
Shibuya Tokyo 150-0043
Tel: 03-6416-9190 (Please make sure that you do not have the wrong number).
Products are sold at the prices displayed on our website.
The price described in the above paragraph does not include shipping and handling fees. See below for more information:
Shipping and Handling Fees
The shipping and handling fees vary according to the type of products as follows.
Downloaded data including design data
Customers are responsible for the shipping and handling cost as follows.
- Shipping Fees: JPY 0
- Handling Fees: JPY 0
Art works, Craft works and other similar products sold through the Amazon.co.jp
Shipping and handling fees are subject to the provisions of Amazon.co.jp (http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_sib?ie=UTF8&nodeId=643004)
If the order is to be delivered within Japan, consumption tax also applies. Fabcafe.com charges 8% consumption tax on all products and services you order on our site.
We accept product returns based on the following terms and conditions; please check the condition of your item as soon as possible after delivery. When returning an item, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the following address.
Contact for returns of items email@example.com
Please describe following items in an e-mail.
- Name of purchaser
- Contact information (telephone number and e-mail address)
- Name of the item
- Time and date of purchase
- Reason for returning the item
Terms and conditions for returning an item
- Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any unused and unopened items you purchased from fabcafe.com, for any reason, for a full refund.
- We are afraid that we cannot accept any returns in respect of downloaded design data.
- If you find that an item delivered to you is defective or damaged, we will issue you a refund for the full amount provided that the item is returned to us within 30 days from the delivery date.
- We will also refund you the full amount of any and all shipping fees, COD handling fees, and/or international shipping and handling fees, except in cases where the item is not found to be defective or damaged.
- Refunds for orders paid for by credit card are issued to the credit card account used to pay for the order.
- Returns and refunds are applicable only to items you purchase on fabcafe.com.
Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s warranty or stipulated by applicable Japanese and international laws, we are unable to accept returns once 30 days or more have passed since delivery, including returns claimed in respect of defective or damaged items.
Liability for Refunds
Fabcafe.com is not liable to pay interest on refunds.
In case of payment by credit card, items shall be dispatched within 7 days after the credit card payment has been approved. A person in charge at FabCafe will contact you if there is a delay in shipment due to any reason.
Design data, such as illustrator data, becomes available to be downloaded when the order is settled.
We accept Paypal and credit card.
Within 6 days from the date when the order is settled.
Hardware requirements for using downloaded data
Please see here.