Using FabCafe for Event
At FabCafe, there are facilities including a range of Fab machines, such as laser cutters, projectors, large displays and sound equipment, which are available for use in workshops, talks and other events that can be held in the FabCafe space.
How do I use FabCafe for an Event?
- In what ways can I use it, from how many people?
The use of the space can be arranged flexibly depending on the number of people.
- A workshop for around 5 people
- A study meeting for around 20 people
- A party for over 30 people
Please feel free to make an inquiry. FabCafe can hold parties for a maximum of 50 people.
In addition, we can supply catering services such as food and open bars.
- What facilities can be used?
FabCafe has the following facilities.
- A variety of Fab machines such as laser cutters.
- Large display
- Free WiFi
- Sound equipment and microphones can also be used.
* There is an additional fee for the use of Fab machines, so please consult us in advance.
- What is the fee?
The fee to use the space varies depending on the number of participants. A guide to prices is listed below, so please use for reference. However, the prices vary depending on the day of the week, time and contents of the event. It is possible to make arrangements to suit your budget, so please contact us freely to discuss first.
- A small workshop for around 5 people 5000yen/hour, food and drinks not included
- Study meetings and talks for around 20 people 15,000yen/hour, food and drinks not included
- Parties for over 30 people, 20,000yen/hour, food and drinks not included
* We request you to use for a minimum of 2 hours.
Tel: 02-33224749 (Café)