- #Entrance Free
Thu, April 11, 2019 UTC+09:00
19:00 – 21:00
- From FabCafe KYOTO/MTRL KYOTO
- This event planed by Le Wagon. If you have any question, please ask for Le Wagon.
Learn to quickly build a set of icons, a logo, a newsletter banner or even a mockup for your app.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to build your graphical assets:
- Latest and coolest resources for the best pictures, icons, colors, fonts, and patterns.
- Demo of Figma, a popular design and prototyping tool used in startups, to refine your icons, change their colour and shape, export them, and customise any assets (logo, icons, newsletter banner, etc.).
- General knowledge about standard UI components and how they are built.
- Designer tricks and secrets (how to build a nice shadow? Add a filter to a cover pic? resize pictures with different proportions? Create masks?).
- No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
- No need to bring your laptop
Le Wagon Kyoto (https://www.lewagon.com/kyoto) is a coding bootcamp for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp (https://www.lewagon.com/program) is designed for complete beginners or “half-beginners” who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities. The next Kyoto batch will start on Oct 15th and applications are open. (https://www.lewagon.com/apply/kyoto) Still considering whether to apply or not? Try our free online track! (https://www.lewagon.com/learn-to-code)
The next Kyoto batch will start on May 20th and applications are open. (https://www.lewagon.com/apply/kyoto)
Still considering whether to apply or not? Try our free online track! ( https://www.lewagon.com/learn-to-code)
Date & Time
Thu, April 11, 2019 19:00 – 21:00 UTC+09:00
FabCafe Kyoto / MTRL KYOTO
Motoshiogamacho 554, Kyoto Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8119, Japan
* No parking is available.
View on Google Map